St. Patrick's Cemetery
The Roman Catholic Cemetery at Hosur Road has always been under the supervision of St. Patrick's Church. It was first established in 1871, at a time when a number of British Soldiers serving in India were parishioners of St. Patrick's.
Today the cemetery has been divided into 19 plots, and each grave is numbered on a plan, plot wise, so that it can be easily located by contacting the cemetery supervisor.
Parishioners of St. Patrick's have a right to be buried in the cemetery. Catholic non-parishioners whose families wish them to be buried there are, however never refused.
In recent years, a series of niches have been constructed at the near end of the Cemetery. They are used to store the ashes of persons who have opted for cremation.
The Cemetery-in-charge is Mr. Dilip D'souza (+91 9845064769)